1. Promotes Heart Health - An unhealthy heart can be a result of a variety of reasons, but they all stem
from a common denominator; not giving the heart the nutrients it needs. The rich and unsaturated
Omega 6 & 9 acids as well as the phytosterols that black seeds contain offer amazing heart benefits and
help reinforce elasticity in your blood vessel walls, thereby aiding in the prevention of thrombus formation
and arterial pressure. They also help lower your cholesterol and blood sugar too.
For centuries, this has been one of the main uses of black seed oil and one of its most praised benefits.
2. Fights Fungal Infections – Fungal infections occur when bacteria grows on top of your skin, resulting in a
variety of different diseases and rashes. Research shows that fungus and mold cannot co-exist with the
compounds found in black seeds, leading many scientists to conclude that black seed oil is beyond
a powerful herb, but an excellent natural remedy.
3. Reduces Allergies (Sinus Infections) – Many of us develop allergies and sinus infections, a direct result of
a weak immune system that could needs immediate help. Using black seed oil for allergies can be one of
the best ways to get better. Not only is it known to provide quick relief, but it gets you up on your feet
faster than most over the counter medication today.
It’s safe to say that using black seeds for allergies can change your mind about today’s prescription allergy
4. Good for Your Skin – From tone to texture, there are many reasons for someone wanting healthier
skin. With all the essential fatty acids, vitamins, antioxidants, and amino acid, black seed oil makes perfect
all around daily skin moisturizer. Not only is it great for protection (for sunburn, etc.), but it also has anti
-aging properties that help with wrinkles.
You can also read more on black seed oil for skin.
5. Efficient Skin Cancer Treatment (Melanoma) – Cancer is a result of DNA mutations multiplying too quickly
for your immune system to catch up. Caused mainly by inflammation, the thymoquinone and
thymohydroquinone properties in black seeds have been found to be effective in it’s treatment. Known
mainly for it’s anti-inflammatory properties, black seed oil has been proven to prevent and treat many
different cancers, including skin cancer. This is again due to the potent anti bacterial and anti
inflammatory properties it contains, the 2 main properties of black seeds.
The way they work is by targeting your white blood cells, thereby boosting your immune health and killing
6. Black Seed Oil for Acne – Acne is a direct result of inflammation on the skin, which causes people to
break out. With powerful regenerative and anti-inflammatory properties, black seeds are your best option
for clearing up your skin and giving it a soft, natural glow. It’s been used by both Kings and Queens
throughout history for their most common skin ailments.
7. Infection Killer – Infections of all types are fought off by the immune system, specifically white cells. By
targeting the immune system directly, black seed oil helps your body fight off infections from head to toe.
This is a unique property that black seeds were known for throughout history, and they stood the test of
time to be one of if not the most powerful natural remedies today.
8. Boosts Fertility – Infertility can have a variety of different causes, however it’s been proven that black
seed oil has helped many improve their fertility. For those that are suffering from infertility, know that
black seeds have been used to improve the reproductive health of men and women for over two
thousand years. To date, it is still one of the best natural remedies for boosting fertility.
Not to mention, it’s also been proven to increase sex-drive and can act as a natural aphrodisiac.
9. Good for Your Hair – From thinning hair to dryness, there are a multitude of results caused by not taking
care of your hair. Even if you do take care of it, many of the hair products in the market actually cause
more damage than aid. One of the more popular uses of black seed oil is for hair restoration and
promoting overall hair health. Although it’s really not concrete as to why exactly black seeds help with hair
growth, one can assume that it stems from its potent antioxidant properties. It’s also proven to be useful
as a natural remedy for premature gray hair.
For more details, check out black seed oil for hair.
10. Reduces Flu’s and Fevers – Also arising directly from a weak immune system, a flu or fever can cause
serious damage to your immune system. Not having a way to help your body can leave you in bed for
days if not weeks. Since it’s anti inflammatory, you can use black seed oil for flu’s and fevers for quick
relief. With immediate aid to your immune system, your body will feel the potent anti oxidant and anti
bacterial properties of black seed oil go to work.
A suggested recipe is mixing honey and black seed oil in a cup of warm water. Doing this daily will not only get
rid of your flu and fever, but improve your overall well-being
11. Reduces High Blood Pressure – Black seed oil for high blood pressure is one of the most common uses
of black seed oil today. Although it’s not recognized as an official treatment, many high blood pressure
patients noticed a significant drop in their blood pressure levels when taking black seed oil. Studies like
these have led many to start taking black seed oil as a natural remedy for reducing high blood pressure.
12. Prevents Diabetes – What made black seed oil for diabetes such a powerful natural remedy? It’s ability
to significantly lower blood pressure and help both insulin and non insulin dependent diabetes patients.
It’s not only for both type 1 and type 2 diabetes, but it’s helpful in improving your overall blood health.
13. Helps Eliminate Insomnia – Studies have shown that taking black seed oil for insomnia and other sleep
disorders can be very effective. Many have claimed that it has helped them eliminate their sleeping
On top of this, it’s also great for promoting natural deep sleep for everyone.
14. Treats Eczema – Suffering from Eczema can be a painful experience. Finding that much needed relief
can be hard, which will make you appreciate black seed oil that much more. Eczema is caused by, you
guessed it, inflammation. This causes unpleasant red rashes to show up and cause swelling throughout
Using black seed oil for Eczema is one of the most preferred natural alternatives to treatment today. Simply
consume 1-2 teaspoons daily for immediate relief.
15. Aids in Weight Loss – Black seed oil’s weight loss effects stem from it’s blood sugar lowering properties.
On top of being a natural antioxidant, it also aids in speeding up your metabolism and lowering your
appetite. This especially helps when trying to gain back control of your diet.
Black Seed Oil